Wednesday 23 January 2008

Forgot to Say


When we were in Santa Monica we went to Universal Studios for the day. It was good fun, although not as good as I'd hoped especially when we discovered that The Revenge of the Mummy ride was closed - and The Mummy is one of my favourite films. Grr. Anyway, while there we went on a studio backlot tour which involved a ride along Wisteria Lane (any idea whose house that is in the photo? I don't have a clue) - it is soooo much smaller in real life than it looks on the tv. And then, quite incidentally, in the evening there was an epsiode of Desparate Housewives on the tv. I was confused, it wasn't the first one in the series so we've clearly missed something but (look away now as this is a 'spoiler') Edie Brit isn't dead. And I thought she hanged herself at the end of the last series?

Anyway, enough rambling.

No comments: