Saturday 19 April 2008

Beach-induced torpor



Snore, snore. Sorry, what was that?

Oh, I'm sorry, you need me to write a blog posting to tell people where we are and what we're doing? Goodness, that sounds like a lot of hard work. Don't you understand I need all my energy to sit on the beach here in beautiful Placencia. And then what little energy I have left after hours spent topping up my panda-eye tan, is spent deciding which restaurant to eat at. Good thing that Placencia only has two streets to wander up and down (one of which is only 3 feet wide and - luckily - is pedestrianised) or I really would be exhausted.

The photos above show the cabin we stayed in and the view of the beach.

1 comment:

Mai said...

Hi Nathan and Justine

I hope you are both well and enjoying your trip. Steve Lee sent me your blog address it is very funny! Let me know when you are back in the UK.

Mai