Wednesday 23 April 2008

Global fame - mere moments away

To many of you this may seem very sad, but I am very excited! My blog has been mentioned on someone else's blog! With a link and everything! Someone in America who I have never met has been reading my ramblings and enjoying them. And, of course, with true blogging etiquette, I have been reading her blog and would recommend it to anyone who has children and, in fact, anyone who doesn't. It is truly laugh-out-loud.

http://www.wickedawesomeparenting.blogspot.com/

I'm afraid I don't have the technical capabilities to actually make that in to a direct link.

Wow, am just waiting for those book contracts to come rolling in now, surely it's only a matter of time...

PS Hubby has just reminded me that it is St George's Day, so in true patriotic style I wish you all a very Happy St George's Day!

No comments: