Thursday 14 February 2008

Adios America, Hola....

Boo Hoo. That´s it. America is no more. I don´t mean it´s been wiped off the face of the earth (however much some people might wish that to be the case, for the record I wouldn´t be one of those people - I LURVE America), but from our point of view, it´s no more. We aren´t there any more and I am v sad about that. Hubby doesn´t mind so much since he is the Grand Overseer of All That Is Financial, whereas I am the Grand Spender. Hubby is hoping that the rest of the trip will be kinder on the pockets. So, where are you now? I hear you ask. Well, you´ll have to read the next post to find out...

2 comments:

Nathan (aka - hubby) said...

Should that not be kinder on 'my' pocket?

Housewife39 said...

Oh Dear Nathan si she spennding your money a bit too free and easy :-) Just ask yourself 'is she not worth it?' ................Oh alright perhaps you better not answer that.
Keep having fun. Shall I tell you what your missing? Just to make you lot feel more smug. 'How to Catch a love Rat' A Tonight special. You know you don't get a much more quality programme than that. Ho Hum.